Re: WinCELauncher crashed after few seconds after loading the page

Patrick Gansterer

Jan 31, 2013, 10:23:47 AM1/31/13
to wince...@googlegroups.com
Best way is to make a ReleaseWithDebugInfo (because Debug is usually to big) and attach a Debugger.

-- Patrick

On Thursday, January 31, 2013 2:48:52 PM UTC+1, Viktor Abrams wrote:
Hello,

I successfully compiled the Version 1.11.4 (r139549) with some fixes.

Now, when I start the laucher, it loads the page from given uri, starts rendering and than crashes [Application has performed an illegal operation].

Could you give me any hint, whats going wrong?

Regards
Viktor

Viktor Abrams

Feb 1, 2013, 9:52:41 AM2/1/13
to wince...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I'll try it the week after next.

Viktor Abrams

Feb 15, 2013, 10:57:17 AM2/15/13
to wince...@googlegroups.com
It is not possible to execute the binary. It is to big (~22MiB). Currently I have no idea how to solve this.

Matthew Cunningham

Mar 26, 2013, 8:12:43 AM3/26/13
to wince...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure you've got round this issue by now, go to the control panel/system and change the memory settings of your version of CE. An engineer on my team informed me about that little trick.