pthread code and project for WinCE

jai

Oct 11, 2011, 3:54:42 PM10/11/11
to Windows CE WebKit
Hi,
I am trying webkit for wince, getting following error error LNK2019:
unresolved external symbol pthread_key_create.
Can someone point me to pthread code and project for WinCE
Thanks
Jaikant

paroga

Oct 11, 2011, 5:32:44 PM10/11/11
to Windows CE WebKit
Hi,
There is no "official" working pthread implementation for WinCE (at
least for ARM).
Since http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/95510 the WinCE buildbot it
red, which means that the trunk version does not build.
You can
a) implement the missing Threading functionality in
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/JavaScriptCore/heap/MachineStackMarker.cpp
or
b) use a version before r95510.

-- Patrick

patrick.east

Oct 12, 2011, 3:37:56 PM10/12/11
to Windows CE WebKit
Hello,

I have a working version of pthreads for WinCE, and it is letting me
build the latest webkit release. Once it is ready it will be pushed
into a branch. I'll post again when it is out.

- Patrick East