Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Aster Veigas

olvasatlan,
2015. márc. 26. 4:16:092015. 03. 26.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm able to run the WebKit project and single step as well.But when the application runs, I get a message on the CE device saying "warning : failed to load external entity "http://webkit.org/"

While single stepping, the break point was hit in xmllint.c . Do I need to place an xml file for the Webkit to run fine? Everything else looks fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rodney Dowdall

olvasatlan,
2015. márc. 26. 9:54:002015. 03. 26.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
You shouldn't need to place a xml file on the target.  Does the board have access to the internet?  Can you load a local resource?   Are you hitting an assert or a break point that you set?

Thanks,
Rodney

Rodney Dowdall
Storyboard Browser Architect
Crank Software Inc.
Office: 613-595-1999 ext: 513
Online: www.cranksoftware.com
Check out: Crank Software's Blog
There is a better way to build user interfaces for embedded devices.
Download a 30 day evaluation of Crank Storyboard Suite today

Aster Veigas

olvasatlan,
2015. márc. 26. 12:20:372015. 03. 26.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rodney,

I'm sharing internet access to WinCE device using the WMDC (Windows Mobile Device Center). IE on my CE device was able to browse the internet.

Yes I'm able to hit a break point and it get hit in the libxml project. I get a message on the console "warning : failed to load external entity "http://webkit.org/".

I had place breakpoints on the line which had the error message.

Am I missing out on something?

Rodney Dowdall

olvasatlan,
2015. márc. 26. 12:37:462015. 03. 26.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hello

What is the backtrace when you hit that breakpoint?

Thanks,
Rodney

Rodney Dowdall
Storyboard Browser Architect
Crank Software Inc.
Office: 613-595-1999 ext: 513
Online: www.cranksoftware.com
Check out: Crank Software's Blog
There is a better way to build user interfaces for embedded devices.
Download a 30 day evaluation of Crank Storyboard Suite today

Rodney Dowdall

olvasatlan,
2015. márc. 26. 12:37:572015. 03. 26.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hello

What is the backtrace when you hit that breakpoint?

Thanks,
Rodney

Rodney Dowdall
Storyboard Browser Architect
Crank Software Inc.
Office: 613-595-1999 ext: 513
Online: www.cranksoftware.com
Check out: Crank Software's Blog
There is a better way to build user interfaces for embedded devices.
Download a 30 day evaluation of Crank Storyboard Suite today

On 03/26/2015 12:20 PM, Aster Veigas wrote:

Aster Veigas

olvasatlan,
2015. márc. 27. 0:52:092015. 03. 27.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The backtrace is as follows:

> WinCELauncher.exe!xmllintExternalEntityLoader(const char* URL = 0x00000000, const char* ID = 0x015d49b4, _xmlParserCtxt* ctxt = 0x00000000) Line: 331, Byte Offsets: 0x224 C

  WinCELauncher.exe!xmlLoadExternalEntity(const char* URL = 0x00000000, const char* ID = 0x015d49b4, _xmlParserCtxt* ctxt = 0x00000000) Line: 3946, Byte Offsets: 0xe0 C

  WinCELauncher.exe!xmlCreateURLParserCtxt(const char* filename = 0x00000000, int options = 22890932) Line: 13516, Byte Offsets: 0x5c C

  WinCELauncher.exe!xmlReadFile(const char* filename = 0x00000000, const char* encoding = 0x015d49b4, int options = 0) Line: 14669, Byte Offsets: 0x14 C

  WinCELauncher.exe!parseAndPrintFile(char* filename = 0x00000000, _xmlParserCtxt* rectxt = 0x015d49b4) Line: 2380, Byte Offsets: 0x368 C

  WinCELauncher.exe!main(int argc = 0, char** argv = 0x015d49b4) Line: 3714, Byte Offsets: 0x12d8 C

  WinCELauncher.exe!mainACRTStartup(HINSTANCE__* hInstance = 0x00000000, HINSTANCE__* hInstancePrev = 0x015d49b4, unsigned short* lpszCmdLine = 0x00000000, int nCmdShow = 22889952) Line: 182, Byte Offsets: 0x88 C++

  0x4003c414
  0xf101fffc

Aster Veigas

olvasatlan,
2015. márc. 30. 8:40:472015. 03. 30.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Did the backtrace help?

Rodney Dowdall

olvasatlan,
2015. márc. 30. 9:13:182015. 03. 30.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hello

What revision are you building this from?  I took a look in an older revision here, and I cannot see how you would be getting in to a parseAndPrintFile call.  There is no call to the WebView before you get to this function call, so it isn't even attempting to load the URL.  It looks like it is misinterpreting the URL parameter as some sort of manifest file for the executable to parse before running.  If you hard code the URL in the actual load function around line 112 of Tools/WinCELauncher/main.cpp do you get a different result?

Thanks,
Rodney

Aster Veigas

olvasatlan,
2015. ápr. 21. 6:18:162015. 04. 21.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tried hard coding the URL as well and it doesn't work. The control never enters the main() of WinCELaucher project.

How do I know which revision am I using?

Regards,
Aster Veigas

Aster Veigas

olvasatlan,
2015. ápr. 21. 13:52:372015. 04. 21.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have replied to your question.

Rodney Dowdall

olvasatlan,
2015. ápr. 22. 10:46:212015. 04. 22.
– wince...@googlegroups.com
Hello

In order to determine which revision you are using, you should use svn info on the repository that you checked out.

How did you build all of this?  Did you build the libxml libraries yourself?  It sounds like there is a problem with loading one of the libraries.

Rodney

sam_...@yahoo.com

olvasatlan,
2016. jan. 29. 6:04:362016. 01. 29.
– Windows CE WebKit
hi Aster,

Same issue here, could you find any solution?

sam,
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás