What is the latest version to build for CE

Greg Kling

Sep 25, 2013, 1:33:02 PM9/25/13
to wince...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon

How can you determine what the most recent version of the webkit source will build properly for CE. I found that, through trial and error, you can build release r128222 without error. The build slaves only seem to have history going back a few hundred builds

Thanks Greg

Patrick Gansterer

Sep 26, 2013, 9:20:17 AM9/26/13
to wince...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

since there is no working Buildbot for the Windows CE port at the moment, there is no easy way to find the last working revision. Trial and error is the "best" way at the moment.

-- Patrick

Greg Kling

Oct 2, 2013, 3:19:12 PM10/2/13
to wince...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Patrick, I appreciate the response and honored to get a response from you..

We have been testing r128222 and it seems it does not support caching or compression. Is this what you would expect??