Artificial Era: Predictions, Problems, and Diversity in AI

g...@urubo.org

Oct 7, 2023, 4:01:15 AM10/7/23
to WiMIR

Dear community,

Oxford University Press publishes my book: Artificial Era: Predictions, Problems, and Diversity in AI in the UK and in several other countries.

- The book explores technology trends and their impact on our society, including a survey with opinions from AI communities

- Presents an extensive debate about the positive and negative consequences of technological innovations, including job displacement

- Provides strategies to harness AI

- Discusses computational creativity, its importance and challenges

Be among the first to get a 30% discount using the code ASPROMP8 at Oxford’s site. Check it out: https://gvelarde.com/books/Artificial-era-by-Velarde.html

Best,

Gissel Velarde, Ph.D.
Author