[Job Opportunity-UK] --Machine Learning Engineer needed to join novel audio technologies spin-out

Phil Glasson

Jul 11, 2023, 8:35:38 AM7/11/23
to wi...@googlegroups.com

[Job Opportunity-UK] --Machine Learning Engineer needed to join novel audio technologies spin-out

Some recent breakthrough work has led to the development of novel audio technologies.

Telesemica has been spun-out of this above work to research and develop its potential going forwards

We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to successfully develop the core machine learning aspects of the research, applying advanced machine learning methods. The role will involve exploring small audio data sets in order to identify opportunities for machine based: analysis, prediction & classification.

Telesemica has secured a substantial research contract in the field of advanced audio processing and machine learning applied to sound. We are looking for talented, motivated and self-directed people to join our small team of skilled scientists and engineers.

Details of the role can be found here: https://www.telesemica.com/careers/ML-Engineer.pdf. Please feel free to forward this information to anyone who may be interested.

APPLY NOW:

To apply, please email your CV and cover letter outlining your interest in this role to recruit...@telesemica.com

Regards