[Jobs] Magenta Research Scientist

Jesse Engel

Aug 27, 2021, 3:46:33 PM8/27/21
to WiMIR
Hello!

My name is Jesse Engel and I'm the lead researcher on the Magenta project in Google Brain. I wanted to reach out and let you know that we have just opened a position for a new Research Scientist (https://twitter.com/jesseengel/status/1431329987236274178).

If you're, passionate about the intersection of creativity, machine learning, and human interaction, please consider applying.

While a lot of our previous work has centered on music generation and understanding (http://g.co/magenta), don't feel like you need to be a music researcher to apply.

We're open to applicants with a broad range of skills: Generative modeling, learning from human feedback, user behavior with RL, ... We're most looking for someone with a passion and a research vision for people-centric models, making ML tools more adaptive and useful to people.

Thanks so much!
Jesse