ISMIR2021 Blog: Preparing a Successful ISMIR Submission

45 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Blair Kaneshiro

nepročitano,
19. tra 2021. 13:55:0619. 04. 2021.
u Community Announcements, wi...@googlegroups.com
Dear ISMIR and WiMIR communities,

The ISMIR2021 organizers are happy to announce a conference blog! We will be writing a number of posts over coming months to keep the community updated on various aspects of the conference.

Blog landing page: https://medium.com/ismir2021

Please check out our first post, "Preparing a Successful ISMIR Submission". Written by the Diversity & Inclusion Chairs and Scientific Program Chairs, this post is intended to help first-time authors, or those who are new to writing for ISMIR, better understand the ins and outs of best practices, logistical details, and the peer-reviewing process to position their papers for success.

Be sure to follow ISMIR2021's social media accounts to stay up to date on future posts! https://linktr.ee/ismir2021

Best regards,
Blair Kaneshiro and Jordan Smith
ISMIR2021 Diversity & Inclusion Chairs

--
Blair Kaneshiro, PhD
Graduate School of Education

Jordan Smith

nepročitano,
16. lip 2021. 10:04:5116. 06. 2021.
u Blair Kaneshiro, Community Announcements, wi...@googlegroups.com
Dear ISMIR and WiMIR communities,

The Diversity & Inclusion Chairs for ISMIR 2021 are pleased to announce the publication of two blog posts, "Insights on the ISMIR Reviewing Experience":

They are the outcome of a survey conducted last month of recent ISMIR meta-reviewers, asking about the effort spent on reviews, how to deal with feeling unqualified, tips for writing reviews well and handling problems, and more.

The respondents spent a lot of time completing these surveys and we want to thank them greatly!

They had a lot of insights to share, and we did our best to cover them fully and faithfully in these posts, so we recommend taking a look. Maybe you'll learn something helpful before your ISMIR 2021 reviews are due!
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi
0 novih poruka