PhD position 'Responsible Recommenders in the Public Library'

Cynthia Liem

Nov 19, 2021, 6:36:15 AM11/19/21
to wi...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Not on music, but since several of you may be interested in responsible computing topics (or know people who do):

We currently have a fully-funded PhD position available on Responsible Recommenders in the Public Library, funded by the National Library of The Netherlands, in the context of the Cultural AI lab (https://www.cultural-ai.nl/): https://www.cwi.nl/jobs/vacancies/900774

We are welcoming applications until December 16, and aim for a fast process thereafter, with interviews to be scheduled December 22/23.

Spread the word and/or be welcome to apply!
Kind regards,
Cynthia