Participate in the HEAR 2021 NeurIPS Challenge (Holistic Evaluation of Audio Representations)

gissel...@yahoo.com

Sep 16, 2021, 2:28:25 AM9/16/21
to WiMIR
Dear all,
Participate in the HEAR 2021 NeurIPS Challenge (Holistic Evaluation of Audio Representations)

SUMMARY:
  • HEAR 2021 challenges you to develop a general-purpose audio representation that provides a strong basis for learning in a wide variety of tasks and scenarios.
  • We will evaluate audio representations using a benchmark suite of secret tasks across a variety of domains, including speech, environmental sound, and music.
  • You can submit an existing published model, or new work.
  • You have until October 31st 2021 to submit to the challenge.
  • PMLR will publish a HEAR special issue. All HEAR participants are invited to submit in January 2022.

Please see our site to learn more about the challenge here: https://neuralaudio.ai/hear2021-holistic-evaluation-of-audio-representations.html

We also welcome any questions you may have!

p.s. Excited by the HEAR competition and believe the audio ML community benefits from broad-scale evaluation? Please forward this email to relevant collaborators and mailing lists! As a new challenge, it helps us a lot if people talk about HEAR.

   The HEAR 2021 Committee
   Bhiksha Raj
   Björn W. Schuller
   Camille Noufi