Assistant professor positions at Utrecht University

Volk, A. (Anja)

Dec 14, 2023, 10:35:17 AM12/14/23
to wi...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Our department is hiring two assistant professors in the Interaction Technology division. Music Information Computing is one of the research areas for which we welcome applications. Our Music Information Computing group connects computational modelling of musical structures for researching music as a fundamental human trait with developing novel ways of interacting with music. In interdisciplinary collaborations, we apply computational models of music in areas such as music analysis, retrieval, generation, gamified musical interactions, and music technology for inclusion, education, health and wellbeing. For more information please visit https://www.uu.nl/en/research/interaction/music-information-computing.

Deadline: January 21, 2024

If you are interested in applying, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Please also note that we are simultaneously looking for an Assistant Professor with an education profile in Interaction Technology (https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/working-at-utrecht-university/jobs/assistant-professor-education-profile-in-interaction-technology-08-10-fte).

Kind regards,
Anja Volk

Prof. Anja Volk | Chair of Music Information Computing | MA, MSc, PhD | Utrecht University | Department of Information and Computing Sciences | Leuvenlaan 4, 3584 CS Utrecht | Minnaertgebouw, room 4.15 | www.uu.nl/staff/AVolk | Editor-in-Chief of Transactions of ISMIR http://tismir.ismir.net | Chair of the ICS diversity committee.