Job opening: Apple Music, Recommender Systems Researcher

Matthias Mauch

Oct 28, 2023, 9:38:47 AM10/28/23
to WiMIR
Dear WiMIR!

I'm hiring a recommender systems researcher for my wonderful team in London. We're behind the personalised stations, mixes and app surfaces in Apple Music. If you love music recommendation, then there's no place you could have more impact! And the team experience is just fabulous: we help each other do great work daily.

If you're interested, please send your CV through our jobs website:

I'll also be at ISMIR this year, so I hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Matthias.