Re: Crack of Wimax huawei BM328 with the certificat

Good Muyis

Jun 8, 2013, 5:17:29 PM6/8/13
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Are you trying to change the MAC or what in specific. If you are
changing MAC i can send you the file

On 6/6/13, Theblack <bad...@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Please somebody can help me to find the crack of the wimax huawei BM328
> with the certificat please?
> Thanks for your help . Please try to help me i need it!

Good Muyis

Jun 13, 2013, 3:50:54 PM6/13/13
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Ok i will send that tomorrow when i get to my workshop

TNMT

Aug 20, 2013, 4:50:08 PM8/20/13
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
ok thank's
i am steel waiting !!!

Ze

Sep 28, 2013, 5:12:42 AM9/28/13
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ultra GM
Can i have the file and tutorial to change MAC
please

Ze

Oct 8, 2013, 8:39:53 AM10/8/13
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
*Me too i want this software and tuto...

Fru Emmanuel

Apr 14, 2014, 7:43:10 PM4/14/14
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Plz could I have the file and the tut too, inbox me please Ultra GM

Tizzy Dm

Jun 9, 2014, 3:10:10 AM6/9/14
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Please send me the file too at dmt...@gmail.com.    I will be very grateful
Message has been deleted

lectra

Jan 29, 2015, 5:20:52 PM1/29/15
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Hello @UltraGM
Can you send me the file and tuto ?

Leroy Zimmerman

May 18, 2015, 2:06:02 PM5/18/15
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Ultra GM, i try that but its not going can i give you my address for the expert login and also my team viewer ID, so that you can access my computer from there amd crack or me? i will pay for it ok. just wanting a free browsing my email is joane....@yahoo.com