change mac address

melro

Jan 23, 2011, 9:39:04 PM1/23/11
to wimax hacking
hi guys.. I would like to ask if what command I will use in changing
the mac address of my bm622 wimax?
i can login with telnet my i dont know what command to use in changing
the MAC address.. thanks.. pls help...

Craig Sparks

Jan 24, 2011, 12:45:15 AM1/24/11
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com

Iv never logged into that device but have you tried pw or passwd?

Craig Sparks

Jan 24, 2011, 12:46:03 AM1/24/11
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com

I'm sorry, I was thinking onw thing and typing another. Soo sorry.

Romel Emperado

Jan 24, 2011, 12:56:58 AM1/24/11
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
its okay... :D
--
---->thanks -- Mel  :) :) <-----

donclark10

Mar 24, 2011, 8:55:52 AM3/24/11
to wimax hacking
Log in to telnet utility

ENTER

<setallmacaddr> XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

type EXIT and ENTER

Romel Emperado

Mar 24, 2011, 12:25:36 PM3/24/11
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
thank man.

> --

Thanks,
Romel :)

bassam sh

May 2, 2015, 9:13:32 PM5/2/15
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com, romele...@gmail.com

hi
i bought infomark imw-c910w .software:R4931- hardware : R06
but Unfortunately, the only ISP company in my country made some kind of white list  "MAC Restriction" so the other devices from other manufactorers can not connect to the network ,and this is what happened with me .so i need your help to change the mac-address of my device ,actually i tried but i could not login to my device configuration ,i tried telnet but connection has been refused.
please i need your help