Combine Internet Speed .

Mehran

Mar 10, 2014, 9:04:55 AM3/10/14
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
if i have Two Same modem With Same Account and Mac Address , or Different  , Can i combine Internet Bandwidth of my all modems ? like Two modem 2Mb/s and i give 4Mb/s

Good Muyis

Mar 12, 2014, 4:13:40 AM3/12/14
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
No you have to Subscribe for the higher bandwidth, there is no way to
combine the Plan you subscribe for on each Device

Rami Rashed

Mar 10, 2014, 9:06:11 AM3/10/14
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com

Nope

On Mar 10, 2014 3:04 PM, "Mehran" <i...@mehran.co> wrote:
if i have Two Same modem With Same Account and Mac Address , or Different  , Can i combine Internet Bandwidth of my all modems ? like Two modem 2Mb/s and i give 4Mb/s

Ayush Gupta

Apr 19, 2014, 1:22:11 AM4/19/14
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
If you have two different internet connection. You can use this amazing software called "Connectify Dispatch" to combine two or more internet connection to gain higher speed. It works! I have tried it and it works really well.

Behrooz Shie

Dec 26, 2014, 5:19:18 PM12/26/14
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
load balance

John David

Apr 15, 2015, 4:28:38 PM4/15/15
to wimax-...@googlegroups.com
Actually you can!

Two ways:

1) Load balancing router (cisco has for around 200) - this balances at the connection level, and will distribute your traffic better, but not increase your speed.

2) Multi Path TCP - There are services starting to become available using this tech. Typically you buy a proprietary router, and sign up for a monthly service. There is some overhead, because it is typically a VPN implementation, but you will be able to combine services to get faster speeds. In your case you might get 3 or 3 1/2 Mb, but not 4.

I am using (2) with good success.