Possibilities for a short solitary retreat over the holidays?

Karl

Dec 11, 2012, 8:28:51 PM12/11/12
to wilmingt...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am interested in doing a short, 3 day or so, solitary retreat over the holidays somewhere in the area.  I was wondering if there are any Buddhist retreat centers, or any other kind of possibility for this, somewhere nearby that might be able to accommodate me.  I am not picky, mostly just looking for a bed, roof, quiet, a place to cook or get available food, and a reasonable cost.  I am from Wilmington so I am also interested in building a connection with a dharma group for practice or study whenever I am home for the holidays.  I have done solitary retreats before and have been practicing for 10 years, seriously for 4 with a teacher.  If anyone knows of any viable options (the days I am looking at are anytime between the 17th and the 23rd) in the area or within a days drive, or if anyone has any questions regarding my practice, me as a person, etc, with regards to a possible opportunity for this, please contact me at ktsc...@gmail.com.  Thank you so much,

Yours in Dharma,
Karl Schmid