Buddhist Book Study Group: Where are we; where are we going?

Steve

Mar 25, 2014, 9:55:04 AM3/25/14
to wilmingt...@googlegroups.com
 Sent by Steve Lee on bhalf of Bill DiNome, Dylan Patterson, and Steve Lee

Atendance has dropped drastically.  Last Wednesday, only Dylan and Steve were present.  The two of us (along with Rebecca Busch) discussed the situation.  Subsequent to that, Bill and I had a similar conversation around the question above: Where are we; where are we going?  The three of us propose that the gathering tomorrow night be comprised of sitting, addressing this question, and finishing with sitting.  We will not discuss the current book.  We may or may not return to that later.

We hope to see you!  Location is the home of Steve Lee and Rebecca Busch, 626 Pine Valley Drive.