A boy roughly the same age

1 view

Louis Kerswill

Jan 21, 2008, 11:31:24 PM1/21/08
to willi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jill,
Our boy Zander, aged 3.5 is also inclined to get upset when distracted and we are struggling with the discipline. He is still much younger than yours. It must have been incredibly difficult to only have the Williams diagnosed at 6.

One of the other parents on this goup, Lidia has a son roughly the same age as yours if memory serves, I am sure she won't mind me giving her number if you want to have a chat to her, it is 082 884 4097.

Cheers
Louis