Anger Management

Tanja Holtzhausen

Aug 30, 2007, 7:02:30 AM8/30/07
to Williams-sa
I have spoken to Henri's Occ Therapist and she said that the head
hitting thing is probably due to sensory integration problems and his
way of getting sensory input. I have started up the brushing and deep
pressure again. She also said that I should let him understand that it
is quite unacceptable behaviour, immediately take him out of the
situation and distract his attention with something else. He gets
very upset when I talk in a affirmative voice and he seems to know
that I am not pleased about his behaviour. I'll have to see if it
works, and who gives in first!