May 22 brevet is Alsea Loop 200k

Michal

May 16, 2021, 6:02:44 PM5/16/21
to will-rando
Given current pandemic conditions, instead of the Umpqua 300k on May 22, we will be riding the Alsea Loop 200k.    There are two typical refuel spots on this route, the Dari-Mart in Monroe and John-Boy's Mercantile in Alsea, and both have benches out front at which you can eat.  (Both also have restrooms.)   Last spring I also observed good observance of masking at both spots, but I can't guess how they have reacted to the latest CDC recommendations.

We will depart from in front of Market of Choice at 29th and Willamette in Eugene at 7:30am.   Pre-registration and current RUSA membership are required.  The registration form is at
Ride fee is $8.

I hope to see you there!
Michal