December 2 RUSA brevet (in lieu of perm opportunities)

1 view

Michal

Nov 28, 2018, 10:38:03 AM11/28/18
to will-rando
You may have seen notification that the perms program is suspended until RUSA can obtain insurance that covers it.  We do have insurance for calendared events.   RUSA  has approved a RUSA 200k brevet for Sunday, December 2.  We will use the Five Rivers brevet route, and everything will be essentially identical to http://will-rando.herokuapp.com/events/fiverivers200k except the date and that there will be no fee for this ride.  Please sign up using the form at https://goo.gl/forms/SbbUkciO4Wi9lyWj1 .   I will produce brevet cards and cue sheets for registrations I have received by noon Friday.