July 27 400k (night start) final details

Michal

Jul 21, 2018, 5:38:43 PM7/21/18
to will-rando
The cue sheet, map, and notes posted at http://will-rando.herokuapp.com/events/night400-2018 should now be final.

Reminder:  This is a night start event.  We start riding Friday evening 8pm.  Most riders will be done by nightfall Saturday. We start and finish at Falling Sky Brew Pub, 1334 Oak Alley, Eugene; that's just east of Willamette Street.

If you need parking Friday night and Saturday, I suggest UO Lot 1D behind the Baker Center, between 10th and Broadway on High Street.  That faculty and staff parking should require a permit only until 6pm on Friday.  (See https://map.uoregon.edu/?cl=parking_color )   Another option is the Parcade structure at 35 W 8th, which is free from 6pm Friday through Sunday and open 24 hours.

To the best of my knowledge, the cue sheets linked from http://will-rando.herokuapp.com/events/night400-2018 and the notes there should be final.  I have made a couple of very minor route changes, which were just switching between paths and the streets or roads they run between, and I have refined the cues with information about food stops and controls.

Ride fee is $10 through Wednesday 25 July, $15 after.  (This is to help me print the right number of brevet cards and cue sheets.)  Registration form is at https://goo.gl/forms/wdoR1Et6Mvo7JVTT2 and is linked from http://will-rando.herokuapp.com/events/night400-2018 .   If you are not sure about riding, it is ok to fill the form now and then complete payment by Wednesday for the advance price, or let me know by then if you have decided not to ride;  on Wednesday I'll send reminders to those who have not paid.