Email subscriptions

janellesaturday.soty

Feb 10, 2023, 1:32:27 AM2/10/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hello there,

I'm curious if there is a way to unsubscribe from receiving emails every time someone asks a question in this group? I still want to be a part of the discussion forum but not want to be a part of the personal conversations. From the choices given, I can only unsubscribe which will remove me from the group, which I don't want to.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this concern as someone has asked this already but I never saw a reply.

Regards,
Janelle

Jorge Ahumada

Feb 10, 2023, 10:35:16 AM2/10/23
to Wildlife Insights
If you open the Groups app in google (upper right corner nine dots in a square), you will see a table with all your groups. Find the WildlifeInsights group  and in the Subscription column select whether you get every mail, digest or no email.

Best, Jorge

Margarita Cristina Mulero Pazmany

Feb 10, 2023, 11:12:08 AM2/10/23
to Jorge Ahumada, Wildlife Insights
Hi I have the same problem. And while I can see the conversations, in google it indicates I m not part of the group, therefore I can t unsuscribe in the way you suggest
thanks

Margarita Mulero Pazmany (Mara)
Investigador distinguido
Dpto. Biología Animal, Universidad de Málaga.
Blvr. Louis Pasteur, 31, 29010 Málaga, Spain
Tel. +34 952 131 313
Profile: https://scholar.google.es/citations?user=pLDJhtcAAAAJ&hl=es
Recent publications:
Terrestrial Megafauna Response to Drone Noise Levels in Ex Situ Areas. Drones, 6(11), 333
Book Chapter: The future of technology in conservation. In:"Conservation Technology"
https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Serge-Wich/dp/0198850255

Jorge Ahumada

Feb 10, 2023, 11:18:15 AM2/10/23
to Wildlife Insights
Margarita, do you have more than one google account? If you are getting the messages you are suscribed, maybe not under the default account that opens under google. You can change that by clicking on the upper right corner and selecting a different account.

Jorge