Guidelines: How to submit feedback

Wildlife Insights

Apr 26, 2021, 7:21:32 PM4/26/21
to Wildlife Insights
Your feedback is incredibly important to help us make Wildlife Insights work for you and your team.  Keep reading to learn how to submit great feature requests and bugs, and what happens after you submit a request.

How to submit a feature request
If you have an idea for a new feature or an improvement to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! The best way to send us your ideas is to submit a feature request form. These forms are linked in the platform for easy access and are available in our Learning Center.

What happens to a feature request after it's submitted?
Our team loves to hear from users, but can't guarantee a response to every feature request submission. Please know that we do read through each request and process the information. As we hear from more users, it's common that we begin to see similar feedback. This is a clear indication to us that the request should be considered for development in the near future.

Can you share a timeline for when new features will be available?
We don't share a timeline because we want to ensure that new features are made well before they're released. We do share a few of the new features slated for development on our Features page.

How do I know what new features are being released?
Visit our Features page for the updated list of new features.