best times to use the site?

David Mason

Nov 1, 2021, 4:59:19 PM11/1/21
to Wildlife Insights
I am randomly experiencing site outages. Based on speed tests and the general performance of the internet in other regards, my issue is specifically with the website. Sometimes it's just unusable for a chunk of time. Is this traffic related? If so, when is peak traffic, so I can avoid those times?

Wildlife Insights

Nov 1, 2021, 6:01:00 PM11/1/21
to Wildlife Insights

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about these issues. The site was experiencing downtime late last week and we’ve applied a fix to address the problem today. We’re working on a few solutions so that traffic on the site won’t impact your experience.

We appreciate your patience as we work on these issues. Let me know if you have any other follow up questions.

Nicole

Wildlife Insights Team

wildlifeinsights.org / Get Started Guide