Images submitted but not uploaded

Micah Bingaman

Apr 18, 2023, 4:58:48 PM4/18/23
to Wildlife Insights
Over the last few weeks, I have uploaded several photos in different size groups (ranging from 45 to 9999) for different deployments. All of the uploads fail the first time I try then they will show under the "Upload" tab as submitted but with zero photos uploaded. Is there a delay between submitting and uploading? Or, is it more likely that I'm uploading incorrectly? None of the photos I have uploaded have shown up as uploaded, only submitted. Please advise.

Wildlife Insights

Apr 18, 2023, 5:10:59 PM4/18/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi,
You can try uploading up to 999 images at a time, and queue the uploads. If images are submitted but not uploaded, you can open the "details" tab of the uploads and try reuploading them. You should be able to get a clearer picture of what is happening from the upload report.

Best,
Paula
Wildlife Insights Team

Wildlife Insights