Unable to view images

Emmalie Sanders

Jul 27, 2022, 10:46:54 PM7/27/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi,

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else?
I have been trying to identify photos but the message "Unable to load the images" comes up. I waited a few minutes, refreshed and they loaded, made it through a couple hundred selecting images as I went of the same species then it came up with the error "Network error: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 1". The images I had selected wouldn't save either and the first error bar came up again. I don't want to keep trying even if it does reload if they will disappear on me halfway through again.
Love the new update and features, but could this be related?
WI_error.JPG
Cheers,
Emmalie

Bethany Smith

Jul 28, 2022, 10:12:43 AM7/28/22
to Emmalie Sanders, Wildlife Insights
Hi Emmalie,

I just logged on and am also getting this error message. The 'edit photo' options aren't doing anything either. Not sure if it helps to know it's not just you!

Best wishes,
Beth

Wildlife Insights

Jul 28, 2022, 11:13:12 AM7/28/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Emmalie and Beth,

Thanks for alerting us of this issue. Can you both invite suppor...@wildlifeinsights.org to your project so we can try to reproduce this and share details with our development team?

@Beth - we're aware of the Edit Photo bug and this should be fixed early next week!

Nicole
Wildlife Insights team.

Bethany Smith

Jul 28, 2022, 12:12:13 PM7/28/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Nicole,

I've just invited the support team to my project but it doesn't seem to be a consistent issue and is just popping up with an error message every now and then. Hopefully you're able to recreate it at some point on your end.

Best wishes,
Beth

Wildlife Insights

Aug 30, 2022, 9:38:25 AM8/30/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi,
We have looked into the issue and we believe it has been solved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Paula.