'Don't have permission to access image'

Emmalie Sanders

Mar 9, 2023, 10:40:26 PM3/9/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi,

I was hoping someone could help with this error.

I am the main user for the project I have been working on for the last year.  I went to look back at some older photos and can see all of the thumbnails normally, but when I click to view the larger single image it says:

Capture.JPG
I can still see all the details in the side panel and the metadata too, just not the image itself. I thought it could be related to the licencing or embargo, but it still has another month on it as well.
I have tried re-opening my account in a different browser but still had the same issue.

Thanks,
Emmalie

Wildlife Insights

Mar 9, 2023, 11:34:22 PM3/9/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Emmalie,

Can you please invite us (suppor...@wildlifeinsights.org) to the project so we can take a closer look at the issue?

Thanks!
Nicole
Wildlife Insights team

Robert McLennan

Mar 10, 2023, 6:43:55 AM3/10/23
to Wildlife Insights
Do not reply all

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2023, at 8:34 PM, Wildlife Insights <wildlife...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Emmalie,
<Capture.JPG>

Emily Gardiner

Mar 11, 2023, 3:22:46 AM3/11/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Nicole,

I am having the same issue in my project (HCCB Post Fire Recovery).

Kind regards,
Emily

Wildlife Insights

Mar 12, 2023, 4:15:07 PM3/12/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Emily,

Thanks for your message. As we looked into the first post we noticed that this issue has impacted several projects. Our teams have been working to fix the issue this weekend and some projects have already been restored. We’re working to restore the remaining projects and will update this post when we believe we’ve resolved the issue completely.

Thanks for your patience and for reporting this issue.

Nicole
Wildlife Insights team

Sabir Hossain

Mar 12, 2023, 4:16:25 PM3/12/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi,

I don’t know why I keep receiving emails and replies of different people, even though they’re not part of my project. Can you please look into this?

Thanks,
Sabir Hossain Sagor

Emmalie Sanders

Mar 12, 2023, 6:58:05 PM3/12/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Nicole,

Just invited you, then doubled checked if I was still having the same issue and it seems to be working again now.
Thank you for looking into and fixing the issue so promptly!

Much appreciated,
Emmalie

On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 3:34:22 PM UTC+11 Wildlife Insights wrote:
Hi Emmalie,

Can you please invite us (support-team@wildlifeinsights.org) to the project so we can take a closer look at the issue?

Wildlife Insights

Mar 13, 2023, 5:34:37 PM3/13/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Emmalie,

Great to hear - thanks for reporting this issue!
All projects should be fully restored at this point. If others continue to experience this issue, please contact us directly at in...@wildlifeinsights.org

Cheers,
Nicole
Wildlife Insights team