Youth programs anyone?

Gus Koerner

Feb 10, 2022, 2:12:01 PMFeb 10
to Wildlife Insights
I am an extension educator for the Univ. of Florida 4-H program, and teach wildlife education and conservation in schools and community clubs.  I am so excited to have our kids collect images from their schools, parks and 4-H camp to analyze and learn from!  So many educators consider STEM to be robots, legos and computers, but don't realize how analytical it can be to study local native and/or invasive species.  I would love to hear from other k-12 educators on how they are using camera traps and Wildlife Insights.