Multiple taggers on one account

Myles Osborn Davis

Mar 13, 2023, 10:58:27 AM3/13/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi,

I'm working with a high school classroom on a camera trapping project and was wondering if it is possible to have people tagging simultaneously from the same account?  I work with a class of 30, so ideally I don't want each student to need to create an individual account and get approval to join my project.

Best,
Myles

Wildlife Insights

Mar 13, 2023, 5:38:27 PM3/13/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Myles,

Yes! You can have multiple computers logged into the same account at once. We've had other groups create a designated 'volunteer' or 'student' account to avoid creating tens of new accounts. However, there may be issues saving IDs if two people are trying to tag the same image at the same time. I'd suggest assigning each group/student to one deployment in order to avoid this situation.

Cheers,
Nicole
Wildlife Insights team