Checking uploads

Joanna Lyall

Feb 22, 2022, 12:19:54 PMFeb 22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi there, I am a new user with over 2 million images across 103 sites with at least two deployments at each. Many deployments ended up with more than 30,000 images which meant several folders of images with the same image numbers. Is it possible to check the number of images that have been uploaded for each deployment? When I select a deployment while in the Identify section, the images shown are from more than  one site so I can't get a tally to check that the upload was completed fully. The line dropped out yesterday so I'm unsure of where I'm up to with the uploads. Any suggestions on how to keep tabs on progress?

Jorge Ahumada

Feb 22, 2022, 12:30:09 PMFeb 22
to Joanna Lyall, Wildlife Insights
Hi, Have you tried to filter your images by deployment in the Identify tab?
That should show the number of images just for that deployment (or deployments) selected.

Best,
Jorge