Known Issue: Uploading images to new projects

71 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Wildlife Insights

nepřečteno,
9. 6. 2022 11:53:3509.06.22
komu: Wildlife Insights
We're currently experiencing issues with the image upload for any project created after June 3, 2022. Our team is investigating the issue and we're hoping to get it fixed as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience if this issue impacts your work.

We'll keep this post updated as we find out more.

Nicole
Wildlife Insights team

Wildlife Insights

nepřečteno,
14. 6. 2022 11:55:1114.06.22
komu: Wildlife Insights
This issue has been resolved and the upload now works as expected for any projects created after June 14, 2022. Any projects that were created between June 3 and June 13 will need to be deleted and recreated.
If you need to delete your project, please contact us at in...@wildlifeinsights.org with the project name and numeric project ID. The numeric project ID can be found on the Project Details page in the upper right hand corner.

Thanks again for your patience as we debugged this issue.

Nicole
Wildlife Insights team

Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi