Taxonomy updates

瀏覽次數:64 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ysa...@g.clemson.edu

未讀,
2022年12月13日 上午9:13:222022/12/13
收件者:Wildlife Insights
Hello,

How much time should we expect before the WI taxonomy is updated with requests?

I submitted several requests on November 4 but they don't seem to be available in the species list yet.

Also, I'm curious why taxons in the reference databases used by WI are not available by default: why do they have to be manually added?

All the best,
Yvan

Wildlife Insights

未讀,
2022年12月15日 下午3:55:592022/12/15
收件者:Wildlife Insights
Hi Yvan,
We try to update the taxonomy weekly. However, this past month we have been doing maintenance of the platform, so the updates on taxonomy have been backlogged. We will verify and update the taxonomy soon.

Paula,
Wildlife Insights Team

Darlington, Siobhan

未讀,
2022年12月15日 下午4:08:132022/12/15
收件者:Wildlife Insights

Hey Paula,

I didn't submit that comment just FYI - I hope Yvan gets the response they're looking for!

If all comments get e-mailed to the Wildlife Insights groups, how do I remove myself from these e-mails?

Thanks!

Siobhan Darlington, M.Sc. Ph.D. candidate she/her
UBC Okanagan | Southern BC Cougar Project
Sci 149, 1177 Research Road
Kelowna BC V1V 1V7