Maintain Deployment info

Dário Hipólito

Mar 17, 2023, 4:42:42 AM3/17/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi,

I think it would be helpful and efficient, that when we create a new deployment, when we select an already used location, the deployment info would be automatically updated with the last information, namely (Feature type, Camera, Camera height, Camera angle, Subproject, Quiet Period Setting). User would be able to update any new information.

The way it is now, requires a great memory if you have a large number of cameras active, and if is the same person dealing with field and computer work, if is not than the problems with get even worse, with information changing randomly throughout time if no information is given every time.

Another important info would be to have in the camera list the info the last date camera was active and if it was functioning, vandalism, theft, etc so we can keep better track of it.

Thank you,
Dário

Wildlife Insights

Mar 30, 2023, 5:53:49 PM3/30/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Dario,

That's a great suggestion! I've added it to our feature request list backlog.

We do have the option to bulk upload deployments, which would allow you to copy this information quickly within a csv and then upload it to create multiple deployments.

Cheers,
Nicole