error in uploading

Jul 12, 2022, 4:53:45 AM7/12/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi,

I am trying to upload images as a new deployment but it keeps saying that 'this location name already exists. Enter a unique location name'
I have tried changing the name, tried to upload severy different deployments all with different names but i still get the same error message

kind Regards
Mia

Wildlife Insights

Jul 20, 2022, 2:22:52 PM7/20/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Mia,

Sorry for the delayed response. I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on my end.
If you take a look in your "Locations" table, are you able to find the name of the location that you are trying to create? If so, can you Delete the location and then try to upload the new deployment again?

Nicole
Wildlife Insights team