Analyze function update?

Emmalie Sanders

Nov 23, 2023, 9:08:34 PM11/23/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi WI & community,

I just wanted to ask if there are any updates for when the analyze function will be finished and accessible? It sounds like such an amazing feature and would love to try but its not looking like it will be complete before my project is due. I thought I had read somewhere it was to be released this year, but feel like I might have miss-read.

Cheers,
Emmalie

Roland Kays

Nov 24, 2023, 8:27:13 AM11/24/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Emmalie,
There are 2 functions in beta testing now: activity and detection rate.  The team is working through a few bugs before releasing it to everyone.  I'm not sure the exact timeline but hopefully soon.
cheers
Roland

Emmalie Sanders

Nov 26, 2023, 4:31:49 AM11/26/23
to Wildlife Insights
Thanks Roland,
Looking forward to both functions then.
Cheers

Unbekannt

Jun 2, 2024, 11:28:00 AMJun 2
to Wildlife Insights
Dear Mr. Kays,

may you provide further information regarding the update?

Regards
Daniel
Message has been deleted