Subproject Association bug FIXED

Wildlife Insights

Oct 31, 2022, 2:47:18 PM10/31/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi all,
I want to let you know that the bug that prevented new deployments from associating with the subprojects has been fixed!
The bug that prevented camera locations or camera names from populating in the drop-down menu has also been fixed.

Let us know if this is still happening to you so we can take a better look.

Happy tagging,
Paula.
Wildlife Insights Team

Tom Lee

Nov 1, 2022, 10:02:52 AM11/1/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Paula,

I have just started identifying pictures.  However on the project list is said just camera 11.  However do I edit or change the project name to TX_grassland_Abilene State Park.

All the best
Tom Lee