Uploading photos by deployment in bulk

alicela...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2022, 9:31:20 AM10/27/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hello,

Just started using WI and this is a new workflow for me, so I'm trying to optimize steps.
I've been able to upload information on each deployment using the "Blank deployment bulk upload template.zip" provided in the guidelines. Now I'm uploading photos to each of the deployments (n=100, 200 GB of photos total) and I'm doing this one at a time. Is there a way to do this in bulk? Notice photos are organized in folders that have the same name used in the deployment file, so it should be easy to link the two.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Alice

Wildlife Insights

Nov 3, 2022, 5:16:50 PM11/3/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi Alice,

The image upload can be queued so that when one deployment is finished uploading, the next will begin. You'll need to keep Wildlife Insights open and your computer running for the uploads to continue running.

We do have a process to batch upload images which is run by one of our team members. However this is a paid service. If you're interested in that you can follow up with us at in...@wildlifeinsights.org to get a quote.

Thanks!
Nicole
Wildlife Insights team