Wildlife Insights

Apr 13, 2021, 8:53:02 PM4/13/21
to Wildlife Insights
Welcome to the Wildlife Insights discussion forum! This forum is for users to ask questions, get technical support and share announcements related to the platform.

Wildlife Insights is a cloud-based, artificial intelligence-enabled platform to manage, analyze and share camera trap data. If you're just getting started using Wildlife Insights to manage your camera trap data, check out our Learning Center for documentation, FAQs and video tutorials. If you don't have an approved account yet, read more about how to continue below:

Accounts to upload and manage camera trap data

If you’ve already signed up for the Trusted Tester Program, keep an eye out for an email from us with more information on how to get started. Soon, we’ll be approving accounts for those who have already signed up for our Trusted Tester Program but have not yet received account approval. All approved accounts will have full access to the system tools to upload data, receive results from the computer vision model (AI), process images and share data with collaborators.

If you didn’t sign up for the Trusted Tester Program, don’t worry! Although we’ve closed the Trusted Tester Program, you can still sign up to have your account approved. After you’ve signed up, you can expect to hear from us soon.

Coming soon: Accounts to download public data

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our help desk at in...@wildlifeinsights.org.