Issues sequencing and uploading

James Loomis

Jun 8, 2022, 9:04:07 AM6/8/22
to Wildlife Insights
I am having an issue where the photos I upload never sequence. If I hit regenerate sequence nothing happens and going to the metadata tab of the photos I am presented with an error.

I tried creating a test project for troubleshooting purposes but on that project I can't even upload the photos successfully and instead get an error.

The first batch of 1500 or so photos uploaded and sequenced perfectly but since then, none have worked.

James L

Wildlife Insights

Jun 8, 2022, 5:30:42 PM6/8/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi James,

Thanks for reporting this bug - our team is looking into the upload issue and sequencing issue and will keep you posted on progress.

Nicole
Wildlife Insights team

Wildlife Insights

Jun 10, 2022, 6:18:05 PM6/10/22
to Wildlife Insights
Hi James,

The issue with sequences should be fixed now. If you see a sequence that is still stuck, you should be able to click on the "Regenerate sequence" button and it will resolve the issue. Note that it does take some time for a sequence to regenerate.

Thanks for reporting this and for your patience!

Nicole