Adding criteria for sorting and tagging

Kaitlin Lospinoso

Feb 1, 2023, 12:10:22 PM2/1/23
to Wildlife Insights
Hello,

My lab is planning to use WI to tag and analyze camera trap data within the next two weeks. Most of the criteria we need is already included in project details, but we would like to be able to add other tags to individual photos such as whether the photo is compromised by glare from the sun or whether the subject is beyond 50m from the camera (our limit for this study).

Is there a way to add custom questions like this to a project?

Thank you,

Kaitlin Lospinoso

Wildlife Insights Help

Feb 1, 2023, 1:52:01 PM2/1/23
to Kaitlin Lospinoso, Wildlife Insights
Hi Kaitlin,
You could use the remarks field to add extra information to your IDs. Currently, there is no way to add custom fields to the tagging process.

Paula
Wildlife Insights Team
Submit a feature request
Submit a bug.
Our office hours are Mon-Fri 9:00-16:00 ET