One or more of the images does not have valid sequenceId.

David Mason

Nov 8, 2021, 6:05:07 PM11/8/21
to Wildlife Insights
Has anyone ever encountered this error? I have 8 sequences from my snapshot USA deployment that are generating this error. Pictures within these sequences do not have a number in a circle beneath the individual photos like they are supposed to.

David

Wildlife Insights

Nov 8, 2021, 6:09:20 PM11/8/21
to Wildlife Insights
Hi David,

Our team is aware of the issue and will be releasing a fix for this by Wednesday so that you can regenerate a sequence if needed. For any future bugs please also feel free to submit a Bug Report. This link is available on the Manage page of Wildlife Insights.

Thanks for your message!

Nicole
Wildlife Insights team

Bug_report_link.png

Wildlife Insights

Nov 10, 2021, 5:08:35 PM11/10/21
to Wildlife Insights
Hi David,

We just released a fix so that any sequence that has an "Invalid ID" can be regenerated directly in the platform with the click of a button. Thanks again for contacting us!

Nicole
Wildlife Insights team
Regenerate sequence.png