Fwd: [EU Deforestation movement] ✅Letter to Commission President von der Leyen on the EUDR sent!

Svet Zabelin

Apr 11, 2024, 4:14:15 AMApr 11
to seu-international, 'Elena Esina' via Сохраним дикую природу ради устойчивости климата!, cawatercouncil
Подписано от имени МСоЭС.
Свет

От: Anke Schulmeister <aschul...@wwf.eu>
Date: чт, 11 апр. 2024 г. в 11:09
Subject: [EU Deforestation movement] ✅Letter to Commission President von der Leyen on the EUDR sent!
To: #Together4Forests NGO movement <Deforestatio...@wwf.eu>
Cc: Brussels Deforestation Coalition <B...@wwf.eu>, Ola Miklasińska <amikla...@wwf.eu>

Dear All,

✅ the letter to European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen was sent this morning.🪅

👏 A big THANKS! to all of you for your engagement and support. Not only did we manage to get 171 signatories to the letter, we also have signatories from all over Europe and all over the world! 🥰

🔎 We will keep you of course updated on the further developments.

📰 If you would like to get active on the communication side from your end, please find below some information:

 ✉️ The letter has been uploaded to the Together4Forests website.

 ⏩ The link to the pdf of the letter on the Together4Forests website is here

📣 If any of you  would like to use some of our comms materials, please find it here.

❓ Any further questions? Do not hesitate to reach out.

Best wishes

Anke  on behalf of the Brussels Deforestation Coalition

ANKE SCHULMEISTER-OLDENHOVE | Senior Forest Policy Officer | WWF European Policy Office | 123 Rue de Commerce, 1000 Brussels, Belgium | EU Transparency Register Nr: 1414929419-24 | Email: aschul...@wwf.eu | Phone: +32 2 740 09 22 / +32 2 743 88 00 | Mobile: +32 485 843 144 | Skype: anke.schulmeister | www.wwf.eu | @WWFEU

I am not working on Wednesday afternoons.