WildFly 33 Beta Released

Darran Lofthouse

Jul 4, 2024, 11:28:10 AM (3 days ago) Jul 4
to WildFly
I am pleased to announce that we have just released WildFly 33 Beta which is now available for download:

For more information about the changes in this please take a look at the release notes and see new features further taking advantage of the stability level support in WildFly.

I would like to thank everyone who has made this release possible, from GitHub we see we have 29 contributors in this release however we also have the countless other contributors to the various modules pulled into WildFly to make this possible as well as those of you making use of WildFly and providing us with your feedback so thank you all.