org.hibernate.integrator.spi.Integrator: org.hibernate.search.mapper.orm.bootstrap.impl.HibernateSearchIntegrator not a subtype

Luis Felipe Urbina Moreno

Jun 20, 2024, 11:13:28 AMJun 20
to WildFly
Hi hope you good!

I Am Asking For Your Help Please!

Got this message error when migrating api's

org.hibernate.integrator.spi.Integrator: org.hibernate.search.mapper.orm.bootstrap.impl.HibernateSearchIntegrator not a subtypehttps://groups.google.com/g/wildfly

migration from spring boot 2.7.6 to 3.3.0
migrarion from wildfly 17 to wildfly 32

WildFly Full 32.0.0.Final (WildFly Core 24.0.0.Final) has

  • module org.hibernate.search.mapper.orm version 7.1.0.Final
  • module org.hibernate 6.4.4.Final (hibernate-core)

Spring Boot 3.3.0 has

  • dependency groupId: org.hibernate.search, artifactId: hibernate-search-mapper-orm, version: 7.1.0.Final
  • dependency groupId: org.hibernate.search, artifactId: hibernate-search-backend-lucene, version: 7.1.0.Final

Whats wrong?
How to solve or achieve correct configuration on wildfly 32 + spring boot 3

Thank You

James Perkins

Jun 20, 2024, 11:19:49 AMJun 20
to WildFly
Please forgive my ignorance with Spring Boot/Gradle, but does your deployment include the Hibernate dependencies? If so, I would mark those as provided as the container already provides them.

Luis Felipe Urbina Moreno

Jun 20, 2024, 5:31:42 PMJun 20
to WildFly

<dependency>

<groupId>org.hibernate.search</groupId>

<artifactId>hibernate-search-mapper-orm</artifactId>

<version>7.1.0.Final</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.hibernate.search</groupId>

<artifactId>hibernate-search-backend-lucene</artifactId>

<version>7.1.0.Final</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

Throws this error
Caused by: java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: org.hibernate.integrator.spi.Integrator: org.hibernate.search.mapper.orm.bootstrap.impl.HibernateSearchIntegrator not a subtype

Still causes the error having those provided

What else is needed to deploy the app Spring Boot 3.3.0 into Wildfly 32 (JDK17 ~ EE10)?

Please..

James Perkins

Jun 21, 2024, 4:46:53 PMJun 21
to WildFly
I'm not too familiar with Spring Boot, but I would think that has something to do with the same type on two different class loaders. This usually happens when a deployment includes a dependency provided by the server. I don't know this for sure, but that would be the typical issue. I would look at your WAR and check the WEB-INF/lib directory.