is there a way to restart all servers in a server group one by one using single command

Deepak Yadav

Sep 27, 2022, 12:15:39 PM9/27/22
to WildFly
Hi All,

Is there a way or command which can be used to restart all servers in a server group one by one so that there is no downtime.

I want to automate this. Please suggest..

Sebastian Brack

Sep 28, 2022, 8:36:46 AM9/28/22
to WildFly
I do not know of a standard way of doing that, so we have written our own tool for that.
This way you can do cool checks like "Is at least one cluster node running?", "Are all deployments ok after starting the server?"
This can even be combined with a deployment tool to update your application.