WildFly 15 - ActiveMQ - Messages stuck in the queue

Simone Spasiano

Dec 25, 2021, 12:03:32 PM12/25/21
to WildFly
Good morning,
we are experiencing some problems with a specific queue of our application. After a few days of the restart of the application server it happens that some of the messages added to the queue are not processed and still to be pending ... "for ever"! When we restart the AS the message count are resetted and for a couple or more of days still work to come back with the same behavior describe. The more strange thing is that the other messages also after the stuck are properly dequeued.

Cattura.PNG
Any suggestion about this?

Thanks,
Simone

Simone Spasiano

Jan 10, 2022, 12:42:41 PM1/10/22
to WildFly
Hi to all,
any ideas?!

Thanks,
Simon

Emmanuel Hugonnet

Jan 12, 2022, 4:21:30 AM1/12/22
to wil...@googlegroups.com
Nope,
could you browse those messages and see if there is something special about them ?
Do you have any logs on when this is happening ? If you use a simple consumer are you able to consume them ?
Is this still happening with WildFly 26 ?
Without details it is impossible to provide anything meaningful
Cheers
Emmanuel

Le 10/01/2022 à 18:42, Simone Spasiano a écrit :
> Hi to all,
> any ideas?!
>
> Thanks,
> Simon
>
> Il giorno sabato 25 dicembre 2021 alle 18:03:32 UTC+1 Simone Spasiano ha scritto:
>
> Good morning,
> we are experiencing some problems with a specific queue of our application. After a few days of the restart of the application server
> it happens that some of the messages added to the queue are not processed and still to be pending ... "for ever"! When we restart the
> AS the message count are resetted and for a couple or more of days still work to come back with the same behavior describe. The more
> strange thing is that the other messages also after the stuck are properly dequeued.
>
> Cattura.PNG
> Any suggestion about this?
>
> Thanks,
> Simone
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wildfly/3f0d39ea-9b1d-485c-87ee-3ca143d57fc4n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wildfly/3f0d39ea-9b1d-485c-87ee-3ca143d57fc4n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Simone Spasiano

Jan 12, 2022, 5:08:38 AM1/12/22
to WildFly
Hi Emmanuel,
I can browse the messages through the console of WildFly, but I cannot see nothing special about them.
The only log that I have is from my application to say if or not the item is enqueued to be delivered, just to know if from the application something happens, but the item is correctly enqueued then seems that the lack is on WildFly!
What you mean about a simple consumer?
Actually we are using WildFly 15.

I hope that this infos can help in some way.

Simone

Yashaswini Adiga

May 24, 2023, 6:47:30 AM5/24/23
to WildFly
Hello Simone, We are facing similar issue in Wildfly 26.1.1 .. did you find any fix?

Thanks and Regards,
Yash