I need a web.xml configuration for the deployment of a Jax RS service on widfly 26.

Thierry Mouamadje (TchadMusic)

May 26, 2023, 5:03:53 AM5/26/23
to WildFly
Hello! I need a web.xml configuration for the deployment of a Jax RS service on widfly 26.

Everly, David W

May 26, 2023, 8:59:12 AM5/26/23
to Thierry Mouamadje (TchadMusic), WildFly
We don't use anything specific to jaxrs in web.xml.  Instead we have this one class:

import javax.ws.rs.ApplicationPath;
import javax.ws.rs.core.Application;

@ApplicationPath("api")
public class JaxRsActivator extends Application {}

On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 3:03 AM Thierry Mouamadje (TchadMusic) <mouamadj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello! I need a web.xml configuration for the deployment of a Jax RS service on widfly 26.

Thierry Mouamadje

May 26, 2023, 9:52:35 AM5/26/23
to Everly, David W, WildFly
Ok, thanks.