Different persistance store for Active MQ in Widlfly

8 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Amit Pareek

não lida,
19 de jan. de 2023, 04:07:4619/01/2023
para WildFly
Hi Team ,

We are trying to utilize the embeded Active MQ with Wildfly.
Our requirement is to have differnet persistance store location for different queue.

From the documentation we got to know we can have different Journal location per server.
But we need different storage at the queue level in the server.

For example - under server 1 - we have main queue and error queue

Main queue persistance storage location - /opt/main/queue
Error queue persistance storage lcoation /opt/error/queue

Is it possible in wildfly ?

Thanks .

Emmanuel Hugonnet

não lida,
19 de jan. de 2023, 04:41:2619/01/2023
para wil...@googlegroups.com
No, this is defined by Artemis and the journal is per broker instance.
Regards,
Emmanuel
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wildfly/97a07c03-6fd5-4424-a402-366163871d5cn%40googlegroups.com