Http protocol protocol migration in Wildfly

Veena Rao

Sep 8, 2021, 11:36:13 AM9/8/21
to WildFly
Hi ,
                 How is Http protocol protocol migration to be done in Wildfly?
                 Followed  this link to create a new component.
                     https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-url-http

                 It says to include to  add dependency on this module to  the module.xml of org.jboss.as.server and org.jboss.as.standalone.

             The Wildfly upgrade happens every 3 months.. How to handle this situation? Since this we are changing in server module.xml file.

                Can it be handled via ant script or jboss-cli.sh to add the module ..jboss-cli.sh has option to add/remove module but not to add any element in module.xml.. can i use ant+jboss-cli.sh to generate a new module and add the dependency in module.xml via ant script in wildfly server.

        Modifying in wildflyserver module.xml is not a good option because of upgrations.. How to handle it in our application itself.?

          Kindly please provide suggestions to move ahead.